Tuesday, April 21, 2015

My tips for 1Z0-133 - Oracle WebLogic Server 12c: Administration I

Last week I cleared my "1Z0-133 - Oracle WebLogic Server 12c: Administration I" certification. just like other Oracle certification exam, this exam was also tricky. The easier the question the harder to answer..phew. So I am sharing my tips that will help you in getting a better idea of this certification and may contribute in your success.

How was the certification exam?
     The certification exam was a mix of questions based on theoretical concepts, case study, keen observation of weblogic etc. There was a good percentage of easy questions but to pass the exam you need to make sure you answer difficult questions are correctly. There were 77 questions and passing mark was 64%.

What were the important topics covered?
     A good number of questions were on new features of Weblogic 12c so I would suggest to have a good understanding of them. There were questions based on basic concept of weblogic which we tend to skip very often ;-) Install weblogic environment and do some hand on before attempting the exam. It is must because there were questions based on case studies which cannot be answered merely by going through theoretical concepts.

Which study material to refer?
      I mainly referred Oracle documentation for covering various topics. However I found Oracle weblogic server 12c administration handbook by Sam R. Alapati very useful. I would suggest to go through the complete book to score good in the certification exam.

All the Best for your Certification Exam!!


No comments:

Post a Comment